Group Marketing Executive, Brentwood -
Our Client, a prestigious and established business who are renowned for creating places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people's sense of belonging and build enduring value for all, are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Group Marketing Executive. Are you enthusiastic, hardworking and looking for a new challenge? Now is the time to make the move to a thriving marketing function working for an organisation who are well known for progressing and developing their employees.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist in the management of standardised group marketing suites and signage
- Coordinate the use of the group brand manual and marketing templates updating accordingly
- Assist in the production of office branding across 12 regional offices
- Manage the day to day relationship with property portal contacts ensuring a consistent approach with listings across the group - Rightmove, Zoopla (contract, templates)
- Coordinate the group website including; agency liaison, admin structure, CMS user management, maintenance hours, call logs etc.
- Work alongside the Content Manager to produce regular analytic reporting for website, intranet and video channels as well as providing an overview of google reviews online
- Creation and management of group email banner templates
- Administration and management of video channels and email platform users.
- Manage the link between CRM Contact Builder link ups and website
- Liaise with external agency and have oversight of regional domains and group account structure
- Manage our SMS marketing platform, Fast SMS, ensuring group accounts are topped up
- Attend to ongoing day to day queries/issues management
- At least 2 years' experience working within a marketing team
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communicator who is confident liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to use own initiative, with good time management skills and a natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
This role is commutable from Romford, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Wickford, Basildon, Harlow, Southend-on-sea, Cheshunt, Enfield and Grays.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.