My client, one of the fastest growing global professional services companies, focusing within Education, is currently recruiting for a Group Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and optimising the digital marketing strategy and digital campaigns to raise brand awareness, drive traffic and increase online conversions for the Group business.
What will you be doing?
- Devise and implement strategies to improve the Group's portfolio of websites and deliver traffic and conversions
- Manage and implement our web strategy, track conversion and make improvements to the different websites across Group
- Develop a programme of testing and conversion rate optimisation to drive incremental improvements across the website and digital channels
- Develop and implement the SEO strategy securing inbound links to improve organic search rankings
- Generate content ideas and produce content
- Manage and optimise full PPC and SEO strategy and budgets
- Plan, implement and optimise all digital marketing campaigns and activity, including SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns, and email
- Use Google Analytics to gather insights and monitor the general performance of our websites and use findings to refine and enrich user experience and optimise performance
What skills do you need?
- Experience and a proven track record in a Digital Marketing Manager position or Senior Digital Executive role in a B2B or B2C environment
- Generalist digital marketer, strategic but also able to deliver
- Proven experience of project managing web development projects
- Proven experience of effective digital campaign management, including managing SEO/SEM and PPC
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- An aptitude for copywriting
- Have a solid understanding of SEO, both content-driven and more technical elements