Do you thrive in highly collaborative, innovative environments?
Are you a Communications Director with a blend of internal, change and external communications?
Are you comfortable driving change and utilising rapidly advancing digital channels to engage internal and external audiences?
This is a varied role, working within a global Professional Services organisation (HQ in London, Listed FTSE Plc). Looking to recruit a Corporate Communications Director to deliver a new communications strategy and manage the relatively small (growing) communications team. Reporting to the Senior Leadership Team and assisting the CEO with their communications, this is a highly varied role, suitable for someone who enjoys juggling strategy with hands-on delivery.
- Global communications strategy development and delivery
- Communications plans for new product launches
- Previous press, media and IR work
- Internal and change communications experience
- Agile, transformational approach to communications
- Complex, matrix, environment experience
- Crisis communications experience would be helpful
Please note, the client is looking to appoint quite quickly so cannot consider applicants with extensive notice periods unfortunately. The role will be UK remotely based for now, in the future it will sit within the London HQ, working with colleagues across the UK and internationally.