Are you a Group Account Director? Then read on …..
This award winning agency focuses on brand, content, social and experiential. Our client is a creative agency who invest their time in understanding people's relationships with brands. They put 'brains' at the forefront of everything they do, and they love figuring out what makes people tick, how they build relationships with brands and having fun at the same time. With a successful 2017 and new opportunities to pursue for 2018 there is no better time to join this growing agency to help with their growth spurt!
The Group Account Director will report to and work closely with the Managing Partners. You will be working on well known household brands, with your key responsibility to drive the organic growth and build the current team and working across TV, Social , Content, Digital and retail. Key aspects of your role include:
- Senior day to day contact for clients
- Managing the workload of the team, working on new briefs, supporting the ADs and ensuring best practice is driven throughout the agency working alongside planning, creative & social team
- Business development in terms of maximising all opportunities from existing clients and winning new clients
- Owns the numbers for the account in terms of meeting targets for profit margin and GI
- Senior voice in the all agency environment
Is it you?
You are an experienced Group Account Director with integrated agency side experience and a heavy digital bias - social media at heart. You are self motivated and do not over think and are able to focus on quality output. Your experience of creating, fostering and growing strong client relationships are second to none, and with strong organisational skills you are capable of working across multiple accounts and implementing projects to agreed deadlines.
- A strong understanding of the role of content within social and digital, roles of the various channels and how brands can use these.
- Strong financial management expertise
- Strong relationship skills - good people person and good people-management skills
- Strong, autonomous self-starter who is strategically minded
Salary: £60K plus bonus and loads of great benefits
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.