Bored of the rat race..? Want to return to the West Country? Looking for a better work life balance? Read on to find out more …..
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR, whose head office is based in North Devon. Part of a group who serve a wide range of national and international businesses, 24 offices within the UK as well as Asia and the US.
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Group Account Director with strong B2B background and experience of working with large global clients and managing the unique challenges that brings. With your experience you are able to:
- build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring standards of service are continually met and exceeding their expectations.
- manage and inspire an account team and other colleagues.
- provide creative direction to strategy, evaluate creative constructively
- plan and sell marketing communication strategies
Is it you?
With your proven depth of digital experience (essential for the role), you have experience operating in an agency or similar environment and be able to lead the delivery and strategic development of global accounts.
Salary: up to £70 plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We would like to hear from you ASAP, and if you feel you can demonstrate the skills and experience our client is looking please send your CV via the link to to be considered for the role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter