An independent agency with a reputation for great work and client service built over the last 20 years is looking for a Group Account Director to lead and motivate the talented team.
Our client prides themselves on being an integrated Agency where brands come for creative solutions, keeping things simple, not complicated, and spanning everything from branding and advertising to trade / b2b comms, instore, activation, events, experiential and all things digital.
As Group Account Director you play a critical role ensuring that the Agency is delivering an outstanding service to their clients, by leading and motivating the team, and providing them with strategic focus. You help the team see the "bigger picture" and manage budgets and prioritise workloads.
- Managing the team of Account Directors by setting goals and objectives, providing constructive feedback and organising team assignments.
- Innovate thought leadership to create new business opportunities
- Ensure client is updated with agency wins and developments, show examples of great work across disciplines
- Direct and lead pitches to win new work.
- Promote open, collaborative, supportive and dynamic relationships throughout the agency and the network
Is it you?
You'll be joining our client at exciting times and your experience within an integrated small/medium agency environment will contribute to their ongoing award-winning success. As a strong influencer, you relish the chance to build upon current client relationships whilst optimising new business opportunities outside of our current client portfolio. FMCG brand experience is essential as you will be working with some of the biggest names on our shelves.
So if you are a strong leader with the credibility to motivate and inspire a team, a candid and influential communicator and an analytical thinker with industry foresight who has the passion and drive to be a key-player in achieving goals then you need to send us your CV - simply send Ali your CV via the "link" below or email it to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Salary: up to £65K dependent on experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.