A stellar opportunity to really take your fashion and beauty expertise to the next level. You will be moving with the upper echelons of the fashion world working with brands that have a global stage.
Our client is looking for an individual who has the necessary ability to provide leadership and vision to define the strategic direction of this account. Liaising closely with client contacts and offering strategic knowledge and advice to other senior representatives is an important factor in ensuring the smooth running of this important account. Among these essential skills, the ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 8 years previous experience in a similar agency.
- Have an innovative and imaginative approach to everything you to do; to inspire others in the team with your enthusiasm and passion.
- Hit the ground running and take the lead in running businesses with high levels of organisation with a good eye for creativity and attention to detail.
- Provide development plans to share with the team, and ensure that they consider integrated approaches to client work.
- Have a desire to add value to client business and bottom line- as well as developing fantastic creative ideas.
- Be able to hold your own, be confident to express your opinion with clarity of thinking.
Key task and responsibilities:
This Group Account Director role is not about having the perfect education or exactly 10 years' experience; it's about the successes you've accomplished in your commercially focused career. What we do require is proven success in growing a company's revenue, profits, and staff while remaining within a budget:
- Guarantee successful management and delivery ensuring the project reflects the brief and meets the clients' objectives.
- Responsible of managing people, teams and monitoring all aspects of the account.
- Ensuring that an exceptional level of client servicing is being constantly delivered.
If you're a proactive initiative taker who's not afraid of pushing the envelope, a creative superstar without the superstar attitude, and one who can epitomise the company's goals and standards then we would love for you to get in touch.
Please send your CV to Natasha at or click on "apply" to be instantly considered for this role.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter