This is a great opportunity for a digitally focused Group Account Director to work at a successful network agency who put a real emphasis on career development and offer some fantastic company benefits.
We are looking for a strong GAD who can work with both the digital marketing team and IT team across a number of complex website builds and app developments, as well as playing a key role in developing a digital vision for the client - a well known retail brand.
The clients range from senior c-suite through to IT project managers and being a retail brand means
the challenges and priorities change every day.
It's a fast-paced account, and there are lots of opportunities for growth.
You'll be expected to build a strong relationships across a range of of clients and help ensure a
pipeline of new projects.
Being the client service lead you'll ensure that the agency are delivering a consistently high
level of work.
* Solid digital agency experience working across technical website builds
* Proven track record with a challenging and demanding client
* Strong client facing skills. Comfortable having c-suite level conversations
* Ability to simplify any challenge and get to the heart of the solution quickly and effectively
* A record of delivery brilliance through strong internal collaboration with delivery and project management
Group Account Director
|Job Title:||Group Account Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £75000 per annum|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 01:00|