Job Title: Graphic Designer - Charity
Location: Central London
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: Contributory Company Pension Scheme, flexi time, opportunities for international travel (in the future)
Leading UK based Christian charity who partners globally with communities on international aid to improve health, tackle poverty, put children in school, challenge discrimination, give a voice to women and much more. They have a proven track record of delivering successful messages worldwide.
They are a friendly, collaborative, and small team, who have a great work office environment. There are opportunities to work across the UK, and internationally in the future.
About the Graphic Designer Role
The Graphic Designer will report into the Director of Communications, designing innovative content for the organisation’s website and social media.
Key Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer Role:
- Using your imaginative abilities to create visuals and graphics for the organisation’s website, social media, newsletters, and advertisements.
- Take ownership of briefs and work towards tight deadlines.
- Act as a brand guardian by protecting and enhancing the organisation’s image / reputation by ensuring the correct application of visuals is used across all marketing communications.
You are passionate about giving back to the community and helping those in need, as well as having a natural creative vision when it comes to visuals.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a Graphic Designer role, either agency or inhouse.
- A degree in Graphic Design.
- Proficient with the entire Adobe Suite i.e., Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.
- An original and artistic capability when it comes to creating visuals.
For more information about the Graphic Designer role or to apply, please email me via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.