Robert Half Marketing & Creative are proud to be partnering with the one of the UK's leading Cycling distributors for the role of a Digital Graphic Designer.
They provide a fantastic environment for its employees with stunning open plan offices, a large kitchen/break zone, indoor bike storage, plenty of showers and a locker room with kit-drying facilities. They live, breathe and ride cycling as a company.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and joining an enthusiastic marketing team, the graphic designer role will be centred around a variety of digital design tasks and creating design assets, working with a portfolio of cycling biggest names. These projects will include:
- Digital advertising
- Social media campaigns
- Email campaigns including templates, banners and images
- E-flyers, magazines, sale sheets and educational materials
- Ecommerce banners
- Events and shows
- GIFs and video animations
- Digital presentations
- Product images
As well as creating assets you will be expected to perform other duties to maintain the assets, relationships, and brand integrity, such as:
- Create, store and supply assets on in-house servers and in the cloud
- Ensure all assets meets brand/company guidelines
- Liaise with third party suppliers, managing orders for marketing materials and ensuring budgets are adhered to
- Communicate with brands to build relationships and ensure the most recent marketing materials are up to date
- Assist with the creation of the monthly multimedia report
Support with additional design tasks across the business where required
You will be a collaborative, team player with a bursting portfolio of digital design and have a passion for cycling. Other required skills include:
- Digital advertising experience
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and other creative software
- Video production and editing experience
- Be a self -starter comfortable with remote working
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills
The UK's leading Cycling distributor they provide a fantastic environment for its employees with stunning open plan offices, a large kitchen/break zone, indoor bike storage, plenty of showers and a locker room with kit-drying facilities. They live, breathe and ride cycling as a company
Salary & Benefits
The successful graphic designer can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £27,000 plus benefits DOE, but more importantly have the chance to work in an environment run by passionate cyclists who regularly organise rides at lunch and other social activities
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.