Competitive salary + free on-site parking & canteen
Join an organisation that inspires the world to be more creative. As a Graphic or Motion Designer - this should be second nature to you but let's check you've got the skills to succeed. They are hunting for a unique, highly talented, passionate individual who they can trust to produce creative, digital, animated design across varying digital formats, including TV.
In this role you will lead on the development of 2D & 3D animation projects. Generating story boards, you will take your team on a journey where you will all stay on the same page from concept through to creation. You will create animated logos for branding and moving elements for broadcast and web/digital platforms. You'll need to be creative and able to come up with concepts and creative solutions to sell products, from initial designs and present concepts for discussion through to delivery. You will also be given briefs that you will have to produce bespoke graphics for. It is a great opportunity to join an organisation that looks after their people and add value with your graphic and motion design skills.
Key Requirements & Software Knowledge for this role
* You must be a qualified Graphic Designer with at least 4 years Motion Design work experience
* The ability to lead on the development of 2D animation projects.
* Strong experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Software, focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
* Proficient in 3D Software including Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max (3D Studio & 3D Studio Max)
* Ideally you will have knowledge of Cinema 4D and how to composite renders.
* A good portfolio demonstrating a broad range of Motion Design skills and expertise.
If you would be a great fit for this role, apply directly or get in contact with Keri Rossiter-Turner at The One Group.
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Contact Name:||Keri Rossiter-Turner|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 13:32|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's