£28,000 - £33,000
Are you looking to create innovative digital collateral for a leading travel comparison provider?
This exciting company enables consumers to plan and organise holidays by comparing deals and offers across a wide variety of platforms. With their mobile-first mentality, they are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their highly collaborative team.
As a driven Graphic Designer, you will have the ability to work on a quick turnaround to create a variety of output including website design, landing pages and a knowledge of HTML and CSS. Being flexible and innovative, you will be motivated by the opportunity to create innovative solutions to digital-focused design and help to shape processes and tasks.
- Working closely with the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to produce stellar digital work within a fast-paced environment.
- Designing for both mobile and desktop, you will be able to creative a variety of work of a predominantly digital capacity such as emailers and landing pages.
- Taking ownership of processes and tasks within design and having the ability to pick up a range of tasks.
- With your 1+ years of experience, you will be well versed in creating high-quality digital design using Adobe Creative Suite amongst other resources.
- Using your solution-oriented approach, you will be experienced in taking ownership of process and tasks and driving excellent results.
- Applying your attention to detail during the creative process, you will be able to ensure all output is of a superb standard.
If you think you have what it takes to become a leading contributor to this highly collaborative team, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at:
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Hulbert|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 10:35|