Are you a Graphic Designer with experience of working in a Financial or Professional Services environment? A great opportunity to advance your career with this highly regarded investment manager.
You will be working closely with the Head of Graphic Design to support the business and drive key inititiatives.
- Responsible for accurately creating and amending presentations and documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards.
- Manage the relationship with the following key stakeholders:
- Events team to produce events material such as presentations, banners and invitations
- Content team on finalising lay-out, brand and tidying up papers and financial documents
- Business Development department with the production of high quality pitch presentations
- Digital team by supplying digital assets and visuals for social media and the company's website
- Propose graphical improvements and solutions for Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents in order to enhance internal
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience
- Bachelor's degree in design (preferable but not necessary) or related fields
- Financial services experience preferable but not necessary
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
If you're available and interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please apply today.