A leading global construction company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their expanding marketing and business development team to focus on their proposal designs.
This leading building and construction company are based in the City of London and are market-leaders in their space. Reporting directly into the Head of Proposals, the Graphic Designer will join a close-knit, highly motivated team, to focus on creating unique materials for key bids and proposals.
Key Responsibilities of Graphic Designer:
- Carry out research into the client and project to form the basis of new themes for the proposals, demonstrating their key drivers and communicating the company's USP.
- Coordinate input from stakeholders, turning written and numerical information into compelling graphical representations.
- Develop innovative materials for the proposal process including interactive presentations.
- Ability to understand brand values, brand strategy and translate them into design across various channels.
- Provide creative guidance and expertise to senior stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience of Graphic Designer:
- Expert knowledge of graphic design and excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint (or other presentation package).
- Experience in 3D design packages and/or interactive presentations desirable.
- A versatile portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to create design work across a number of formats.
- Good copy writing and high standard of written English.
- Highly organised and able to work to strict time lines and meet deadlines.
- Degree or equivalent in Design or relevant experience.
- Experience of creating materials for proposals/bids is ideal.