Graphic Designer, Watford -
Our client, a highly renowned B2B electrical organisation based in Watford, are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join their growing marketing team. The company in question have a specialist arena, whereby their products are sold into a variety of industries from contractors to utilities and industrial.
This is a fantastic position with a wide range of responsibilities for an all-round Graphic Designer form a B2B background. Responsibilities will be equally split across print and digital, including:
- Design and edit graphics and layouts for printed materials such as flyers, catalogues, adverts, packaging and user guides for products
- Create written content for such pieces including wider marcomms literature
- Create digital pieces such as web banners, social media images, photography, videos and infographics for marketing campaigns
- Support the wider marcomms team in designing pieces to support product launches, working closely with distributors and publishers
In order to be considered for this role, your experience will include:
- At least 2 years B2B graphic design experience, with ideally 3-4 years of design overall
- A demonstrable experience of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, with other Adobe Creative programs being an advantage such as for After Effects or Premier Pro for video
- A degree in graphic communications, marketing or similar related subjects (ideal)
- Be an excellent communicator with a team-player attitude and be able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Have a mix of experience across designing for printed and digital materials
Due to the location of the offices, this position is commutable from areas such as Watford, Bushey, Hemel Hempstead, Rickmansworth, St Albans, Borehamwood, Elstree, Edgeware, Hatfield, Beaconsfield, Amersham, and wider areas of Hertfordshire, Berkshire and North West London. Drivers with their own transport would be preferred, but the offices are accessible via public transport.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.