Graphic Designer, Kettering -
Here at Brand, we're working with a leading luxury retailer on their search for their next innovative Graphic Designer to join their team. If you're a dedicated design professional who's looking for their next step within and exciting and growing company, then look no further!
Impassioned about what they do, over the years our client has nurtured their business into a successful competitor within their field… but they know that it's not about all work, no play. That's why, for your efforts, you'll receive outstanding benefits like highly discounted products and early Friday finishes!
So, what will you be doing?
- Creating eye catching artwork and designs within brand guidelines.
- Working to briefs across multiple projects and to tight deadlines.
- This role encompasses both digital and traditional design so you must be happy working across both.
- Working in a small marketing team you will be required to be hands on and ready to help at any point!
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 1 year's design experience working in house or for an agency and have ample experience of working on B2C design projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong organisation skills with a meticulous eye for detail.
- You must be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into any task thrown your way; whilst remaining calm and efficient in this highly competitive but exciting industry.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an energetic and proactive Graphic Designer with a fantastic business acumen to join a well-established company. Due to the location of their Northamptonshire offices, this role would be commutable from Kettering, Corby, Northampton, Market Harborough, Thrapston, Wellingborough, Leicester, Rugby, Desborough, Peterborough, Rugby, St Neots and Huntingdon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.