Marketing Graphic Designer
London, England, United Kingdom · Marketing
This is an opportunity to make a big impact. You'll act as the brand gatekeeper and owner of the visual development of a new brand in which they are rolling out, working with a great team spanning across the globe.
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace kaizen
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making
- Producing high-quality designs, layouts and artwork for a range of campaigns to support local community marketing strategy demonstrating creativity and innovation whilst ensuring accuracy of outputs.
- Working closely with the Lead Designer, marketing team and home management teams to ensure all materials are delivered for all events and campaigns on time.
- Contribute graphically to a variety of other planned and ad-hoc media - both online and offline.
- Answering marketing enquiry line, recording enquiry details and liaising with homes in line with company enquiry management process.
- Ensuring that all marketing materials reflect the brand guidelines.
- Ensuring standardisation of internal documentation.
- To ensure all marketing material is reflective of the company's vision, mission statement and values
- To maintain workload design schedule
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Creative lateral thinker
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills to meet quality assurance in design
- To be able to work on own initiative and assist in managing project design tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ideas person that is able to develop concepts quickly whilst under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to engage internal stakeholders in design projects
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Professional, understanding, and patient with a warm personality
- Demonstrates a caring disposition towards others
- Team player
- Reliable and punctual
- A "Can do" attitude