We’re on the lookout for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team in Douglas.
Our ideal candidate will create visually attractive graphic content to be distributed to our target customers. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you’ll be an expert in digital and traditional graphic creation.
In your day to day will include:
- Work with the wider marketing team to graphics for content within brand guidelines across the Group (Elite Comms Group, Elite Group, Wi-Manx, Churchill)
- Follow design direction provided by Marketing Managers, developing compelling, strategically sound design solutions in-line
- Forging and executing exciting digital ideas, including new digital ways to communicate to customers
- Understand and operate in accordance with various content marketing strategies – for example, creating suitable for “pyramid” distribution
- Spot content opportunities and develop assets to tell a story
We’re looking for someone that likes to think outside of the box, and get creative with their design ideas to effectively reflect our brands.
If you have:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A university-educated or equivalent qualification, or extensive Graphic Design experience
- A love of technology and innovation, with the passion to create visual content to attract potential customers
- The ability to create, design and deliver compelling campaigns
We want to hear from you – apply and our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch.
Elite is the UK’s leading unified communications provider. We set our ambitions high, and so should you. We know that the only way we can achieve our goals is if we have an active, engaged workforce. That’s why make sure we treat our staff right. When you join Elite Group, we will make sure you’re properly supported, given the necessary training and mentoring and work in an environment in which hard work never goes unrewarded.
Here at Elite, we always welcome individuality.
We guarantee that your differences will be valued and encouraged because after all, that’s what makes us a better Elite.
From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of talent no matter your race, gender, age, religion, identity or experience. Our recruitment process ensures Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words; they are our guiding principles.