Robert Half Creative are recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join a multi-million-pound global business in their In-House marketing team in Bristol.
The Graphic Designer is a key role within the marketing team, with the opportunity to develop digital marketing and social media knowledge.
Specifically, the successful Graphic Designer will be responsible for.
- Sourcing, designing and adapting marketing collateral, product guides, graphics for events, forms and videos; preparing and supplying images
- Ensuring company branding is consistent across all global offices
- Creation of catalogues and price lists
- Assist with upload of content to social media platforms
- Working with marketing to create engaging targeted content
The successful candidate will be a good multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, have an upbeat attitude and great attention to detail. You will be team orientated and welcome the opportunity to work collaboratively across the business to achieve corporate goals and improve marketing proficiency through best practice.
You will ideally have a background in a design/marketing role.
Some of the key skills required
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other vital graphic design software packages. Ability to learn about new web tools is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Proven ability to cross skill within a marketing team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PORT-FOLIO WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
We are proud to be working on behalf of one of the biggest growth businesses in Bristol. The marketing team has global responsibility, and this is a fantastic time to join.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Graphic Designer can expect a basic salary of up to £28,000 plus great employee benefits and discounts
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.