£25,000 - £32,000
Are you looking to creative innovative collateral for a leading financial media and publishing company?
This media company creates a variety of marketing collateral for a range of outputs across print and digital within their brands. Consistently putting on sponsored events within the financial and investment industry, they work collaboratively to produce high-quality editorial and large-scale collateral.
As a self-driven Graphic Designer, you will have the ability to work on a quick turnaround to create a variety of output including layout design, emails and social visuals. Being flexible and innovative, you will be motivated by the opportunity to create innovative solutions to a variety of design and help to shape processes and tasks.
- Working closely with the editorial team, you will have the opportunity to produce stellar print and digital work within a fast-paced environment.
- Designing for in-house needs across multiple brands, you will be able to creative a variety of work such as layouts for print, emails and large-scale design.
- Taking ownership of processes and tasks within design and managing expectations of the wider colleagues and clients in order to create the best output possible.
- With your 2+ years of experience, you will be well versed in creating high-quality print using Adobe Creative Suite and Mailchimp amongst other resources.
- Using your solution-oriented approach, you will be experienced in taking ownership of process and tasks and driving excellent results.
- Applying your attention to detail, you will have the ability to proof-read copy during the creative process to ensure all output is of a superb standard.
If you think you have what it takes to become a leading contributor to this highly collaborative team, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at: