A leading construction company is looking for a graphic designer to join their expanding marketing and business development team.
This company are market-leaders in their space and are growing thier marketing and business development team. Reporting directly into the Head of Proposals, the Graphic Designer will focus on creating unique materials for key bids and proposals.
Key Responsibilities of Graphic Designer:
- Carry out research into the client and project to form the basis of new themes for the proposals
- Turn written and numerical information into compelling graphical representations
- Design and produce strong creative concepts for a variety of materials based on briefs and company brand guidelines.
- Develop innovative materials for the proposal process including interactive presentations
- Ability to understand brand values, brand strategy and translate them into design across various channels.
- Provide creative guidance and expertise to senior stakeholders
Key Skills & Experience of Graphic Designer:
- Expert knowledge of graphic design and understanding of websites
- A versatile portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to create design work across a number of channels
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good copywriting and high standard of written English
- Organised and able to work to timelines and meet deadlines
- Degree or equivalent in Design or relevant experience
- Experience of creating materials for proposals/bids - ideal