£38,000 - £42,000
Are you a Graphic Designer looking to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry?
This huge-name brand provides pharmaceuticals on a global level, maintaining an exceptional reputation for over 25 years. Recently opening an office in London to extend their offering, they are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their UK based in-house team to cover all design output in an integrated capacity.
As an experienced Graphic Designer, you will have the ability to produce creative output for a wide variety of platforms including print and digital. Being organised and methodical, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of stakeholders to create high-quality layouts and data visualisation.
* Working for a market-leading brand, you will have the opportunity to produce content for huge global audiences and events.
* Collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to ensure brand guidelines are met and a high-quality standard is continuously met.
* Creating output for print and digital including infographics, social media content and data visualisation.
* With your 3+ years' experience as a Graphic Designer, you will be well versed in working independently to produce high-quality work within brand guidelines.
* Having a flare for telling a story, you will possess to the ability to create complex infographics that take the audience through a series of events.
* With your interest in digital and web design, you will be capable of producing strong web assets including banners and landing pages.
If you think you have what it takes to become a vital part of this leading pharma agency, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at:
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Hulbert|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 16:48|