£30,000 - £40,000
Are you a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer looking to work with a forward-thinking start-up that contributes to social change?
This data-driven agency works predominantly within politics and social change to assist clients in the creation of strong, substantial campaigns. Now looking for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to help develop the creative arm of the agency, you will have the opportunity to work within a highly collaborative team on a variety of projects.
As a talented Graphic Designer, you will have the ability to produce exceptional creative work and strategy, with the use of in-depth data, that helps promote strong messages for clients across a variety of branding, social content and pitch-work.
* Working closely with stakeholders and clients to produce strong work for a variety of platforms.
* Understanding a wide variety of design practices and having the ability to apply your expertise throughout day to day output.
* Taking a range of ideas and refining them into a purpose-driven strategic proposal to then pitch to clients and produce to end result.
* With your 3+ years' experience as a Graphic Designer, you will be well versed in the creation of high-quality output across a variety of sources.
* Using your knowledge of social media, up-to-date software and integrated design practices, you will be able to work efficiently and effectively to create high-quality output.
* Being punctual and hard-working, you will have the ability to work as part of a team or independently to complete projects to an excellent standard.
If you think you have what it takes to become a key part of the team in this rapidly developing agency, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at: