Graduate Sales Executive
£26,000 per annum + Commission, International travel + MORE
Are you a determined, driven and hard working individual wanting to develop a career in sales within a digital marketing company?
A leading SEO & Content performance company are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their successful sales team. The company prides themselves in being investors in people to ensure they are able to deliver the best work to clients. Thanks to their international presence, you will have exposure to some of world leading brands. Your initial training will hold in the United States giving you the opportunity for international training! This company not only offers amazing benefits but also exceptional career progression for the right candidate. They are looking for a team-player who is up for a challenge and over-delivering on the client's expectations by going the extra mile.
- Cold calling and performing email campaigns to identify eligible customers for the company's SaaS technology
- Develop a solid demonstration pipeline for sales managers via email and phone
- Learn and keep up to date on the company's technology, competition and industry trend
- Complete advanced SEO & sales certifications
- Support major Fortune 1000 companies with SEO technology
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree,you will be well equipped to conduct detailed industry research before pitching products
- Keen interest in technology and strong analytical skills will allow you better grasp the subject matter
- A hard working, determined attitude will allow you to maximise business opportunities, meet and exceed personal KPIs
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner will mean you're able to confidently communicate with senior decision makers
- outstanding negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels will help you win business and earn commission