Graduate Research Analyst
Are you looking to start a career within the digital technology space?
If you are passionate about technology and the web, this is a great graduate role which will utilise both your technical and research ability. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading tech security start-up and will work on a variety of different projects which include technical testing, documentary analysis and investigation research. You will work on high profile investigations into digital privacy with the potential to have your work featured on the New York Times, BBC or Wired!! This organisation also provides attractive benefits such as company holidays (yearly abroad), Personal training allowances for conferences and courses and regular social event to enable you to become a specialist within the digital security space.
- Primary research - you will carry out a variety of research projects related to online censorship and digital privacy. This will involve data analysis, fieldwork and desk research.
- Brainstorming ideas - keeping up to date with public debate and relevant news which will help support your research projects
- Result analysis - You will create engaging reports to educate both customers the readers on your findings.
- Educated to degree level in any scientific subject: Computer Science, Cyber Security, Physics, Maths, similar related subjects which will highlight your ability to carry out extensve research, analyse and report
- Proficiency with excel is a must as you will be using this to construct reports.
- Passionate about the web as this will help when carrying out extensive research.
- Interested in the Digital Privacy as you will be carrying out extensive research tasks.
If you are excited and passionate about a career within data and have a passion within the cyber security space, please don't hesitate to apply.