Graduate PR Account Executive
Entry level role
Based near Twickenham
Are you a recent graduate with a passion to break into PR & Communications?
Do you want to forge a career where you will be supported by an award-winning PR agency who invests in its staff as you develop your knowledge, working across an exciting and diverse portfolio of big budget clients and brands?
My client has a unique opportunity for an ambitious graduate to join on the first rung of a progressive career ladder as a Junior Account Manager. In return for your great work ethic and commitment, they support, nurture and develop your already confident and articulate skills as you take your first steps in the world of PR.
About the company
My client is a global PR agency, with a passion for the global tech sector and a great portfolio of additional offerings including:
- B2C Tech PR
- Social Media Integration
- B2B Tech PR
- Consumer Tech PR
- B2B Marketing,
- Media Relations
- Influencer Relations
- Reputation Management
- Digital Strategy
About the role
As a Junior PR Account Executive you will be joining a true entrepreneurial London-based team that has multiple award wins to its name, and a client list that ranges from exciting disrupter brands that harness the power of AI and Machine Learning, to electronic, exciting and innovative fashionable wearable tech.
As an entry level Graduate PR Account Executive you will be mentored and receive continued professional development for the first 12 months across all disciplines of PR, digital and social media. This role would suit a recent Graduate from any discipline or university.
Key attributes for this role
- Recent graduate with or without PR intern experience
- A passion for business and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak in a compelling manner
- Knowledge of social media
- Great relationship building skills
- Focused with driven work ethic to progress their career
- Strong professional approach and mindset
- Naturally outgoing with a personable outlook
- Confident and articulate
- Enthusiasm and passion for a career in PR and Comms
What can you expect in return?
- A career with support, nurturing and a collaborative supportive work approach
- A clear and structured career plan
- £19,000 per annum
If the above role sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1210.
Please also share this role with your network if you know someone looking to get into PR and Comms