Graduate Media Sales Executive
Up to £22,000 (Plus commission & Fantastic benefits)
Are you a focused, proactive individual looking to advance your sales career in the exciting world of Media?
A media company are highly renowned and respected looking to expand their advertising and subscriptions sales team, adding a Sales Executive to one of their market leading lifestyle website, with over 2 million unique visitors each month. The company has been a front-runner in the market for years and are looking to maintain their dominance. Benefits include a fantastic office environment, a great work-life balance and plenty of personal development and social opportunities. You will be working as part of a high-energy, motivated team who will give you all the support you need in order to develop your sales skills.
- Generating leads and acquiring new subscriptions through various means to generate revenue and reach sales targets
- Working with the ad sales team to create and sell packages across the portfolio, maximising revenue and retention
- Attending related events and exhibitions to generate leads and keep up to date with market and industry trends
- Carrying out competitor analysis and monitoring the client base to ensure the team stays ahead of the curve in terms of innovation and strategy
- Creating sales materials to help the marketing teams and maximise exposure and effectiveness of campaigns
- Previous experience in a telesales, B2C or B2B environment will allow you to jump straight into this fast-paced role
- Excellent communication skills across all forms of media will help you when liaising with clients as well as maximising effectiveness within your team
- Being organised and pro-active will mean you can efficiently keep on top of the workload and manage the constantly varying demands of the role
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills, as well as keen attention to detail, will mean you will be able to meet and exceed targets
Click 'Apply' now if you want to develop your sales career within media in an exciting and progressive company