A premium travel management company is recruiting for a Graduate Marketing Executive specialising in CRM. My client sits at the pinnacle of its industry and boasts a global presence - you will be working in the London Head Office which is the centre of excellence of the whole company.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident, 'can-do' person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be methodical and organised.
- Have good software skills and preferably experience dealing with a CRM system
- Enjoy and have an interest in data.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have an analytical mindset.
- Have a friendly firm manner both on the telephone and in email.
- Working with the pitch team to maintain the bid library, ensuring entries are organised, current and reviewed as appropriate.
- Sourcing contact information for prospects as identified by the Global Markets Development Manager.
- Managing and reporting on data quality in the CRM system to ensure reliable reporting.
- Ensuring CRM adoption around the business.
- Ensuring all users are regualrly updating information, working with management to uphold standards.
This role is dual purposed with responsibilities in business development and in CRM.
This position is offering a competitive salary with excellent opportunities for progression! Please apply with an updated CV.
Due to the high volumes of applications received, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to applicants. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.