Graduate Sales Executive
£22, 000 - £24,000 + Uncapped Commission & International Travel
Are you a recent Events Graduate? Do you want the opportunity to travel the world and attend various large Events?
A market leading, Global Conference and Event organisers based in the heart of London are looking for a proficient Graduate Sales Executive to work across their Pharmaceutical portfolio of events.
This rare opportunity to work with senior industry figures on well-respected and established conferences. You will be selling delegate packages to senior level executives & growing the audience for the various networking events they host globally. This will be the perfect role for a money motivated and career minded individual. If you are just starting out in your sales career or are looking to progress into a market leading events business, this could be the perfect job for you to develop your skills and join a growing and influential team
- Liaising extensively via emails & phone with senior decision makers in the defence & pharmaceutical to maximise the number of successful sales and increase revenue
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research and referrals to create new revenue opportunities
- Monitoring, prioritising and reporting sales and opportunities to ensure that targets are being met and business opportunities are being exposed
- Delivering and surpassing monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets to benefit from a lucrative commission scheme and other incentives
- Liaise with production, marketing, sales and event management as well as externally with clients to deliver a consistent message for each event
- Target driven, money motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude will mean you can engross yourself into the role, learn and adapt well to the various tasks required
- Fluency in English is essential (written & oral) and interest in the subject area is desired but not essential
- Ability to build, maintain and grow client relationships in the short & long term
- Being confident, articulate and professional when communicating with C- Level will mean you can communicate clearly about what you are selling, leaving no information to be questioned
- For this role you do not need to have Sales experience
- Previous sales expereance is desirable
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to enhance your sales skills in a company with excellent growth opportunities and great earning potential.