Graduate Conference Producer - International Conferences
Based in City of London
£25,000 plus bonus, benefits and international travel!
A long established, well-reputed conferencing and events firm. Producing and managing conferences, seminars, webinars and lectures within the legal sector, focusing on legislation, policy and international regulation.
Taking place across the globe, their conferences attract industry experts, leading innovators and deliver an exceptional learning and networking experience. London based.
As a Graduate Conference Producer you will be responsible for:
- Having input into virtually every aspect of the conference's development, from inception, through marketing to eventual delivery.
- Researching and analysing industries to identify commercial drivers
- Creating innovative conference ideas to attract industry leading speakers
- Attending each event, ensuring the conference runs smoothly, that speakers have a positive experience and that the planning process is executed flawlessly
- Building strong relationships with speakers and representatives across the industry
- Project management, briefing internal and external teams.
As Conference Producer you must have the following requirements
- A 1st/2.1 classification from a Top 30 University - legal, social science or humanities degrees are preferable
- Minimum of AAB at A Level
- Good understanding of current affairs and global press
- A commercial approach, good business acumen and excellent presentation
- Client-facing and articulate
- A positive approach to work and team focused attitude
- Fully expensed international travel in order to attend events/conferences
- A £5,000 bonus in addition to your base salary
- Travelcard loan on passing probation
- A sociable environment with regular team nights out
- Exceptional offices right in the heart of London
Apply for the Graduate Conference Producer - International Conferences role.