A premium travel management company is recruiting for a Graduate Marketing Assistant, this company is the pinnacle of its industry. You will be working in the London Head Office which is the centre of excellence of the whole company.
Our client boasts a global presence, they are looking for people who are naturally inquisitive and love to travel.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident, 'can-do' person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be methodical and organised.
- Have good software skills and preferably experience dealing with a CRM system
- Have excellent problem soliving skills.
- Be fun and have a sense of humour.
- have a friendly firm manner both on the telephone and in email.
- Working with the pitch team to maintain the bid library, ensuring entries are organised, current and reviewed as appropriate.
- Sourcing contact information for prospects as identified by the Global Markets Development Manager.
- Managing and reporting on data quality in the CRM system to ensure reliable reporting.
- Ensuring CRM adoption around the business.
- Ensuring all users are regualrly updating information, working with management to uphold standards
This role is dual purposed with responsibilities in business development and in CRM.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.