£253-30,000 + fantastic benefits + bonus
One of London's leading independent media agencies is looking for someone who is passionate about media/marketing efficiency to join one of its most successful divisions in a Graduate Analyst role that will see you working with advertising data on a daily basis. This position is ideal for a top graduate with exceptional analytical skills who is eager to start their career in the fast-moving and ever-changing media world.
As a Graduate Analyst you will be working with an expert team to analyse data outlining the efficiency of media budgets being spent on various channels - majority TV, out of home, press and radio. This exciting agency has their own proprietary technology which can track the performance of a TV advert vs. the traffic to a website so this opportunity will see you using this technology on a daily basis. Your day will revolve around assessing campaign performance, planning how they future campaigns will achieve their marketing objectives and communicating your findings with various internal teams. In addition you will be required to keep up to date with the latest news in the media industry, considering how the company can use that to increase the return-on-investment for their client base.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An exceptional academic record - 2:1 or above from a top university in a numerical discipline (Maths/Economics/Science/Engineering)
- Specific interest in media/advertising/marketing effectiveness and the data-driven side of the industry
- Advanced Excel skills - confident using pivot tables/vlookup
- Great communication skills
- Eager to get stuck in from Day One
Apply for this exciting role today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.