Are you an experienced Government & External Affairs Communications Manager, with experience in public affairs, stakeholder engagement, regulatory affairs and communications?
EMR are working with a FTSE-listed, global FMCG business to hire a Government & External Affairs Communications Manager to help shape regulation and support the business' fight for commercial dominance. The permanent role is based in London and you will be responsible for creating and delivering external engagement for the company to include: regulators, Government, public policy and other stakeholders
Your key responsibilities will include:.
- Lead on all external engagement on behalf of the UK business, targeting Government, NGOs and other external stakeholders
- Engage with regulators, politicians, media and suppliers on all established and upcoming regulatory developments in the UK
- Represent the company at trade body engagements
- Provide proactive and reactive PR and media relations support, alongside colleagues, to establish regular coverage in Tier 1 media
- Liaise with group HQ in London to work on integrated campaigns
You will be an experienced External Affairs Manager, with deep knowledge of UK FMCG and health policy, public affairs and Government.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.