About The PR Consultancy
This agency is an established, multi-sector PR and lobbying consultancy based in Westminster. As a Government Affairs Researcher you will be working alongside specialists to carry out research in support of our engagement on a range of policy issues.
An international player, my client has offices in Washington, D.C., New York and Berlin, with secondment opportunities for London based employees.
If you are have strong oral and written communication skills, are knowledgeable of current affairs and have experience of policy-based research, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Government Affairs Researcher Role
As a Government Affairs Researcher, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established and purpose led PR agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Government Affairs Researcher:
- Carrying out research on policy issues in support of the firm's strategies
- Responding to correspondence efficiently and effectively, liaising with politicians, officials and the media
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across departments to achieve positive outcomes, including external communications and regulatory operations
- Contribute to the development of strategy and ideas
If you are have analytical experience, a passion for current affairs and a desire to deliver outstanding research, then the chance to join an collaborative, rewarding and purpose led PR and lobbying firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Government Affairs Researcher:
- Have experience of policy-based research
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills.
- Have experience in British politics and/or a passion for current affairs
- Be a team player who can work effectively and to deadlines
The Government Affairs Researcher receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including travel opportunities, 30+ days holiday, performance related bonus and prosecco Fridays.
For more information about the Government Affairs Researcher role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.