Are you a multi-lingual SEO Manager looking to work for one of the fastest growing Global FinTech companies in London? If so, then the below opportunity could be for you.
My client is renowned for being one of the leading disruptors within the Financial Services sector and is currently investing significantly within its digital and technology divisions. One of their current opportunities is for a multi lingual (German, Spanish, French or Italian) SEO Manager to join an already expanding and highly skilled area of the business.
What will you be doing?
With 15 regional sites you will be responsible for driving SEO performance and global SEO strategy. You will adhere to an Agile, mobile-first methodology and will assist with off-site SEO activities whilst delivering profitable SEO growth, competitor gap analysis and an SEO-driven content:
- Provide search insights (e.g. keyword research) and optimisation recommendations to transform analysis into actionable insights
- Performing SEO analysis and conducting technical audits across our sites
- Offering content recommendations
- Working closely with a variety of internal/external teams as well as regional offices to identify commercial SEO growth areas and to ensure SEO is prioritised
- Leverage and contribute to content strategies to maximise SEO growth
- Own the strategy and the execution of SEO deliverables
- Help to define technical SEO best practice
- Proactively monitoring and reporting back on performance of SEO initiatives, showing return on investment and progress achieved
- Working with industry tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google search console, Semrush, Searchmetrics, Majestic, etc.) to improve SEO performance
What skills do you need?
- Must be fluent in another language such as German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Strong technical SEO experience
- Strong SEO content skills understanding of the structure of an SEO optimised piece of content)
- Familiarity with page speed considerations (e.g. HTTP2, prefetching, dynamic image delivery, lazy loading etc.)
- Knowledge of app store optimisation (ASO) techniques would constitute an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms