Would you like to be part of an agency's milestone/next chapter? Then you will want to read this advert …..
2020 is another milestone for our client - who are investing in marketing for 2020. They are also going to be part of a global group which will serve to increase their value, and they have big ambitions which they have full visual of how they are going to achieve them. So it is exciting times with a capital "E" for our client.
As Global PR Director they will be the leader in helping our client negotiate paid for partnerships and opportunities, guaranteeing them an ROI on their investment. The Global PR Director will create a plan for 2020 who works at a brand, product and talent level across all of their regions. A Leadership Team (Board level) position, the Global PR Director will be reporting into global CMO and with direct line reports of PR director UK and PR director APAC.
You must already be in tune with how clients feel about working with agencies and the challenges they face being a senior marketeer, and who will be able to educate and inspire about what progressive creativity looks like. This is because the stories they place in the publishing ecosystem will create brand heat ensuring our client is on every senior client 'watch list'. The Global PR Director's role will also involve evaluating the profile of the marketing team and making everyone within the business feel more connected to the agency across the world, and so your role will be to inspire the wider agency and change behaviour so that the PR of work and people is an essential component to every project.
Is it you?
The Global PR Director must be an experienced PR leader with a track record in creating and delivering global and local comms strategies and they MUST be able to demonstrate how they have managed other markets outside of the UK. They bring with them high levels of energy and dynamism and are able to lead and create momentum around group projects. Other skills and experience include:
- A talent for telling stories about business brands that build a distinctive and memorable reputation
- A love of creativity and desire to shout from the roof tops about work that is effective, different, progressive.
- Motivated by commercial growth, excited by entrepreneurial opportunity, a person who values the role PR can play in new business growth.
- Ability to naturally build trust and confidence up, down and across the agency by working closely with a variety of their leaders as well as with external organisations.
- A thought provoking writer, who is able to find the hook/angle/edge and your stories are always a riveting read.
- Brave and adventure seeking, probably a non-conformer, always challenging themselves, great at spotting opportunities to create unfair advantage
- Able to use your experience to protect the agency's reputation, and at times, stop others making mistakes, and not scare to call it out!
- Organised and 'real planner' working for the next 6 - 12 months, and tracking its progress and can 'course correct' if not going to plan.
- A black book of connections to secure favourable coverage and sought-after opportunities.
Salary: Up to £125K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
So if you feel you are reading the above and it describes you then we need to hear from you. Don't delay, simply send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter