Job Title: Global New Business and Marketing Manager - Top Global Marketing Agency
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Top Global Marketing Agency
A top, global marketing agency operating in almost 20 offices worldwide is looking for a Global New Business and Marketing Manager to join their vibrant team. As part of a group of agencies, this role will be overseeing the division that focuses on big brand shopper marketing, working with some of the most well-known personal care, FMCG, alcohol and automotive brands in the world.
This role will be sitting within an established, in-house marketing department but will be given responsibility over the global marketing strategy and activities for a whole division, as well as overseeing junior members of the team. Reporting directly into C-level, this role is the perfect next step for an ambitious marketing professional looking to support an expanding business in all aspects of client acquisition and retention.
About The Global New Business and Marketing Manager Role
As a Global New Business and Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to manage a variety of marketing activities to initiate exploratory conversations with brands, leading to the pitch that wins their business!
Key Responsibilities for the Global New Business and Marketing Manager:
* Develop long and short terms business plans for the division, both globally and locally
* Lead on a variety of marketing activities; including creating marketing collateral such as creds decks, case studies, video testimonials, attending and managing networking events, supporting on pitch direction and content, creating presentations and devising agency branding
* Using your excellent client-facing skills, you will maintain and develop relationships with clients and provide a first point of contact, interacting with individuals from Manager to C-level
* You will manage and allocate large marketing budgets
* And prepare reports on key analytics and insight in order to evaluate campaign performance and feed into strategy decision-making.
About The Successful Global New Business and Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a B2B marketing role, and have a good understanding of an agency/consultancy pitch process, this could be the perfect next step for you in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Global New Business and Marketing Manager:
* Circa 4 years' multi-market B2B marketing experience, ideally within an agency or consultancy
* A proven track record of managing global projects
* The ability to work autonomously and take ownership over the global strategy of a whole agency division
* Able to oversee and direct junior members of a new business team
* Excellent skills in Powerpoint and Keynote, and experience with InDesign are desirable.
The Global New Business and Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Global New Business and Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.