European / international / global marketing experience? This B2B Marketing Executive role based in Maidenhead could be perfect for you!
Global Marketing Executive-£30,000-£35,000-London
International business with global headquarters in Maidenhead, less than 5 minutes from the train station. This company sells products and services to businesses in the UK and internationally, both directly and via distributors.
-This Global Marketing Executive role will focus on supporting local markets across the globe with their marketing planning and implementation.
-Day to day this Global Marketing Executive role will involve:
- writing, editing and proof reading internal and external communications, including press releases, newsletters, web copy
- creating and delivering a suite of brand assets and sales collateral for local markets
- supporting local markets with campaign planning and delivery, including Events, Email, DM etc
In order to be considered for this Global Marketing Executive role, you MUST have:
- experience of working at an international or global level
- fantastic command of the English language, especially written English - this will be tested at interview stage
- broad marketing communication skill across offline and digital channels
B2B experience or Internal Communications experience would be a big advantage!
Please note this role is based full time in the Maidenhead global headquarters.
If this sounds like you, please apply online TODAY ..!
Global Marketing Executive-£30,000-£35,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.