A cutting edge organisation are looking for a Global Marketing Director to join them immediately. Read on to find out more …….
DNA are working with a client who sit at the intersection of technology, creativity and human science. They provide new ways to understand the reality of how we live today, how we create identities and how we socialise, whilst maintaining our personal privacy, allowing for deeper insights into human behaviour, and seeing how consumers engage with visual content and brand messaging.
The Global Marketing Director will report to the COO and their role will be to oversee all marketing operations for the company, as well as developing and implementing the global marketing strategy and vision and leading the marketing team. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop, implement and manage the global marketing plan and strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Analyse their current marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Manage and review product pricing, conduct cost analysis/benchmarking and introduce new pricing matrix's
- Manage own P&L
- Building your own team
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Drive continuous improvement for brand and process performance.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning
- Contributing to new business development initiatives
- Stay up to date with the latest technology & best practices
Is it you?
The role of Global Marketing Director requires 10+ years experience, 5+ years SaaS experience and must have AdTech or MarTech industry experience. You must have excellent leadership and communication skills, and a vast knowledge of current marketing trends, as well as a visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature. You have ROI-driven approach to marketing and good eye for design and creative assets.
- Experience in restructuring teams and organisations
- Global experience (NA, EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
- Experience in shifting business models from enterprise sales to subscription-based model.
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Knowledge of big data analysis.
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, pricing, branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development).
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Fluency in at least one other European language would be advantageous
- MA/MSc Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
Salary: up to £150K plus bonus benefits and share options (post passing probation)
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Your personal attributes include strong leadership, organisational and time management skills, and good communication and interpersonal skills. Low ego but high intellectual curiosity. If you think you are a good fit for our client, then please don't hesitate, send Ali your CV via the "link" only to be considered and examples where possible of your proven expertise and skills. Ali can then get in touch with you should you fit our client's requirements.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter