Exciting role in green motor technology for an experienced marketer and brand builder.
Your experience is key, sector experience helpful.
Protean Electric is a green auto technology firm and the world leading electric In-Wheel motor company. Through Protean Drive®, we have designed, developed and manufacture a fully integrated in-wheel motor drive solution which we believe will transform the next generation of electric vehicles.
As demand for our products continues to grow, we are now looking for a Global Marketing & Brand Manager to join the team and add to our fast-paced, dynamic and innovative culture.
This is a new role covering the full spectrum of marketing activity globally.
Reporting to the COO, you will lead all marketing initiatives with the objective of developing Protean Electric into a world renowned brand and ensuring Protean Drive® technology is recognised as the leading in-wheel technology in the automotive industry.
Your immediate focus will be to help us refresh and develop our brand identity including updating the website, whilst building and executing a comprehensive marketing plan aligned to revenue generation.
The role requires close collaboration with Protean Electric senior management (UK and China), as well as Sales and Research Teams. You will also be responsible for managing all required 3rd party relationships.
- Ownership of all aspects of Protean Electric’s brand (develop identity, embed culturally, ensure consistency, maximise assets to build brand equity globally)
- Develop and refine marketing plans including goals, value proposition, pricing strategies, and develop plans for effective implementation accordingly
- Implement and manage Protean Electric’s online strategy (SEO, content, visitor profiling, develop social media) including the Chinese language website
- Manage promotional activities and oversee production of all promotional literature, sales collateral, advertising and artwork, etc.
- Create and manage internal and external communications and press releases
- Provide market intelligence focused on industry trends, analysis of industry reports and maintain a database of prospects, competitors and other relevant bodies
- Formulate strategies to develop new market opportunities, and build leads/sales pipeline for near-term and long-term business growth
Who we are looking for
Ideally you will be a career marketer with experience in building brands internationally, working with agencies and managing all aspects of the marketing mix. Data driven and commercially astute, you can provide strategic direction and be tactically hands-on when required. You can prove marketing outreach positively impacts the bottom line.
- Strong leadership and can-do attitude
- First class communicator with sound influencing skills
- Strategic thinker
- Deep understanding of strategies and execution methods in both B2B and B2C
- Experience of devising and implementing a Product Marketing Strategy in a commercial environment across all channels
- Used to delivering fast paced projects in demanding and international environments
- Post Graduate qualification desirable, good degree (2:1 or above) a given
Protean Electric’s core behaviours:
- Personal Responsibility
- Challenge Ourselves
- Pursues Excellence
To apply please send a CV with cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference number 160712 in the subject line.