If you are a high calibre marketing professional with experience of providing commercial insight, this is a superb opportunity to make your mark on a range of innovative brands as a Global Insights Manager.
For over 100 years, Clorox’s game-changing products have been helping people to live happier, healthier lives. Since 1913, we’ve been striving to help the world in small ways and our best work is yet to come.
This is an incredible opportunity to join us as a Global Insights Manager and contribute to the success of our renowned portfolio of brands, including Glad, Burt’s Bees, Ever Clean, Fresh Step and Chux.
- Excellent salary
- Bonus (10% of base salary)
- Pension scheme (5% employee contribution and 10% employer contribution)
- Health and dental insurance for yourself, your partner and children
- Travel insurance (for business trips)
- Life assurance and income protection
- On-site parking
- Discounts on company products
Within an innovative and highly collaborative culture, you will have the opportunity to help to shape the future direction of our business and drive our success on an international scale.
As a key business partner in the organisation, you will enable us to develop a holistic view of our consumer, including the world they live in and how our brands and products can make a positive difference in their lives.
As the Global Insights Manager, you will work autonomously to develop and integrate key consumer insights to drive business results and growth for our AMEA Strategic Business Unit.
In this integral role, your time will be split 50/50 between insight and marketing activities. Specifically, you will:
- Understand key business issues and identify opportunities to bring the consumer to the conversation
- Drive core business growth on existing brands and products through a strong understanding of our consumers and marketplace
- Carry out research to enable new product strategies and new product pipeline development
- Develop cross-functional relationships throughout the business
- Fully utilise existing research information through data mining and the interrogation of knowledge
- Create a ‘year in review’ report of consolidated consumer learning to influence annual business planning, strategies and tactics
- Effectively leverage key research suppliers to design, execute and analyse brand and consumer-centric research
- Report to a member of the team in our US office
- Spend 15% – 20% of your time travelling to sites overseas
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience in an FMCG consumer research role
- Marketing experience
- Experience of providing cross-functional commercial insight on an international level
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen
- The ability to enable effective decision-making
Other companies may call this role Global Insights Manager, Head of Consumer Research, Senior Consumer Insights Manager or Senior Marketing Manager.
We’re interested in a further conversation from you if you have experience as a Consumer Insights Manager, FMCG Consumer Research Manager, Consumer Marketing Manager or Brand Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and Clorox are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to challenge yourself as a Global Insights Manager, please click Apply Now below. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
The closing date is 21st September.