An opportunity has arisen within the Retail Banking and Wealth Management division of one of the world’s leading Global Banks, for an experienced Digital Transformation expert to join their team in a newly created Global Head of Digital Marketing (Transformation) position.
As the Global Head of Digital Marketing Transformation your key focus will be to embed digital at the front and centre of everything the business does, driving forward the digital capability and the strategic digital marketing agenda. This is a critical role with a key focus on defining the current and future martech roadmap, digital strategies and developing the skills, capabilities and marketing operating models to unlock the full potential of the technology across the business.
As the role has a global remit there will be a need for a considerable amount of overseas travel.
- Define the top line Digital Marketing strategy and principles within the business
- Support innovation in Digital Marketing to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Develop and embed a clear martech strategy and define and support best practice usage Articulate, in collaboration with digital teams, a clear and actionable strategy to enable continuous delivery of outstanding content to engage and support customers
- Develop a clear strategic framework around owned media channel usage
- Lead global digital marketing to drive sustainable growth and transform how customers engage
- Define the current and future martech roadmap, digital strategies and developing the skills, capabilities and marketing operating models to unlock the full potential of the technology across the business
- Be a digital leader within the organisation
- Working in partnership with digital, data analytics and local market teams you will be accountable for re-defining and successfully implementing the digital marketing strategy to drive a step change in the digital marketing capabilities and deliver on ambitious customer growth and revenue targets
- Proven experience in delivering successful digital strategies across all channels
- Strong track record of driving digital capability
- Thorough understanding of the various martech required to develop and deliver digital content and campaigns
- Extensive experience of working within a large, matrix organisations
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence disparate stakeholders and to align deliverables across local and global teams, building strong relationships across multiple functions and markets
- An outstanding leader and coach able to support and develop talent and be an effective team player at all levels of the organisation
- Deep familiarity with running and optimizing Adobe Enterprise Manager CMS across a global footprint
- Proven track record in managing large scale projects and global accounts, playing a pivotal role in transforming marketing and businesses
- Strong understanding of Digital business OR the digital transformation of a traditional business
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Engaging and energetic team player with a positive "can do" attitude
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.