Working for a global leader within International Education as their new Global Director of Product marketing you will be driving the marketing product strategy. This role will see you reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing and be responsible for managing a large global team.
This person will be based in Brighton. They also have an office London and there will also be the opportunity to work remotely.
- Product Marketing Strategy - lead the development PM strategy to position product portfolio across the international market.
- Stakeholder Management - build collaborative relationships and network to develop and refine product offerings.
- Analytics and performance management - establish set of performance metrics to monitor, analyse and develop responses of customer behaviour and competitor activities.
- Team Leadership - Motivate and inspire the Product Marketing Team to drive a high performance culture.
- Financial Management - build plans and commercially manage costs within the business.
Experience and skills required:
- Strong product, digital and brand marketing experience.
- Previous international senior marketing role.
- Experience of working in a matrix and multi-channeled organisation.
- Proven track record in delivering initiatives, leading and developing with a strong results focus.
- An effective networker with ability to operate amongst internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Strategic global thinker and leader.
- Data driven, commercial and result oriented professional.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skillset.
- Ability to priorities and balance demands with strategy.