Join this fantastic global brand within the drinks industry, who are embarking in a digital transformation project and hiring a CRM expert to join their Global Digital Media team. A well-known brand in the industry and one that deeply cares for its local community as well at its global footprint. You'll join a consciousness brand with big global, digital goals.
Sitting in the Global Media team in Milan, this role will be responsible for CRM platform development as well as global adoption of those platforms and process. The role will also include continuous improvement and innovation within CRM.
This role will include:
- Develop direct to consumers relationship, focusing on driving consumers through the marketing funnel.
- Increasing conversions and loyalty with new and existing consumers.
- Involved in setting out and rolling out the global CRM strategy.
- Working closely with local markets on CRM projects and objectives.
- Devising new ways of working and processes.
- Utilising existing technology and researching new technologies that will enable strong CRM practices and results.
Main criteria for the position:
- Highly experienced with all things CRM including setting up CRM projects and developing them!
- Comfortable with using 1st party data in a B2C market.
- Able to devise global strategy and support local markets with activating this strategy.
- Ideally working in-house and for a global brand within FMCG industry.
- Experience with using data and automation. You will need to be very analytical minded.
- Microsoft Dynamics and WordPress experience a huge plus!
- Easily able to work across teams and markets, building strong relationships.
- A doer, someone who can go to birds-eye view for strategy purposes and then straight town to a specific team to help run campaigns.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now!