Our client is a Global player in drinks. Working across a portfolio of brands, they are looking for an experienced Global Consumer Insights Manager to join their well established and high performing team, taking existing brands to new markets, innovating in new spaces and acquiring new brands. Based North Home Counties.
About the role
This is a strategically significant role for the business you will be accountable for shaping category and brand strategy and in-market activation by bringing to life consumer and shopper opportunities. Working closely with the consumer marketing and innovation teams you will ensure that decisions are based on deep consumer and shopper insight and that this translates effectively into strategy, plans and innovation.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Senior Consumer Insights Manager to shape 3 year strategic plans
- Define insight gaps and research needs against strategic priorities, and put in place plans to address.
- Lead research plans and ensure that key insights are communicated through the business and applied to key assets.
- Support marketing and innovation teams in NPD from ideation to launch and lead the post evaluation and refinement.
- Lead key strategic work streams on behalf of the consumer insight team (best in class research protocols for packaging, communications, NPD development)
You will have commercial experience from working in a consumer insight/research environment, preferably having started your career in a research agency and moved into a client side FMCG role.
You will need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working with consumer marketing teams and can talk about FMCG consumer brands you have worked on, helping to shape strategy
- Hands on experience in a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research and insight methodologies, from which you can extract key learnings and insights which can be turned into recommendations the business can act on.
- A real strength in numerical analysis and analytical reasoning – taking data from multiple sources which you can then synthesize and communicate back clearly to the business.
- Ad hoc research project experience
- Be a great story teller, being able to inspire your audience and land key messages with stakeholders which will then drive action.
- Agency management, and being familiar with continuous market data sources (e.g. Nielsen/Kantar)
About our client
Our client is a Global player in the drinks market – They have a great portfolio of leading brands across multiple markets, many in #1 or leading market positions. This company loves to stretch themselves, and bring fresh perspectives that will challenge the conventional way of doing things. It makes this an inspiring environment, but not an intimidating one. You will have access to a whole host of training and development programmes Our client also understands the importance of having a good work-life balance and offers flexible working practices
If you are passionate about consumer and brands, and love to cut to the heart of a problem with creative flair and speed this is the job for you. Come and join a team of diverse, forward-thinking people who constantly strive to deliver beyond expectations.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **