This role has been created to lead the overall implementation of a global re-brand for a well established global professional services organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the implementation of the brand strategy globally across all territories and business units
- Work collaboratively to advise and guide the internal and external stakeholders and work with third party digital agencies to realise the re-brand project goals
- Continual product development and launching new service lines/ products
- Audit brand guardian principles across all assets (digital and physical), ensuring consistency
- Ensure new product developments are aligned with the branding and have been factored into all touch points
This is an exciting new role for someone with demonstrable global re-brand experience within a large, listed, B2B or Professional Services company. Strong brand implementation, programme delivery and stakeholder management skills are essential. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, take a meticulous and methodical approach to their work and feel comfortable working within a collaborative and agile project team.
The client is looking to interview late August/ early September.
Some of the offices in their territories are open and others are working remotely. The role can be based in either London, Munich or New York City.