This company are a leading global brand within the media and marketing world. The company have recently gone through a restructure and are now looking to bring in a new Senior Brand Manager to take responsibility for multiple brand and communications touch points throughout the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work cross functionally across the global organisation and help to deliver a best in class brand and communication strategy. This role will work directly with some of the best marketers in the business and work with key senior global stakeholders, as well as the company CEO. If you have experienced delivering global brand and communications strategy, then this is the role for you!
* As the Senior Brand Manager, you will work with key stakeholders throughout the business to develop the brand and communications strategy
* Working with wider creative and design team to bring the brand to life for employees, clients and perspective clients
* Partnering with keys teams throughout the business to develop the understanding of coms needs from an internal and external perspective. As well as helping to strategically plan product and channel messaging
* Taking ownership of the business awards strategy helping to develop a strong entry calendar, managing the entry budget and ensuring the quality of entries
* Developing the marketing messages, coms material and other important communications, making sure coms are clear, on brand and compelling
* Having prior and proven experience working within a similar brand and communications role is essential
* With fantastic organisational skills and a proven ability to think strategically, able to be both analytical and creative
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to create strong working relationship with key stakeholder and multiple teams
* Experience working in a matrix organisation
If you are looking for your next role within brand and communication and looking to work for a fantastic global brand, then please apply now!