The Global Planning Team is a new part of ASOS and is integral to the Company strategy to be a truly Global Retailer. The first step for ASOS was setting up an European Fulfilment Centre in Germany, the Global team are responsible for profiling and managing the stock levels held in Germany across all departments, working closely with closely with merchandising to manage intake and forecasting and trading the stock levels and working with logistics to ensure the smooth process of delivery.
What you’ll be doing…
This role will be focussed on the WW departments, working across OB and Brands to ensure stock targets are met, understanding trade to potentialise the European sales and help formulate strategic fulfilment centre option plans to grow the sales from these countries. As ASOS grows in the global market this team will be responsible for more fulfilment centres across the world.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Previous experience of working in the fashion industry is as in a Global Planning or Branch Assistant Merchandising role
- Awareness of current trends and what is happening in retail.
- High organisation skills, able to use initiative and to work in pressurised environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Computer literate able to use both word and excel applications to an intermediate/advanced level.
- High numerical competency
- Flexible, self motivated and enthusiastic.
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more…
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
Who will I report in to?
Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
What hours will I work?
9.00am – 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am – 5.00pm (Friday)