Job Title: Global Account Director
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 basic
Do you have proven account managing experience with strong knowledge on affiliate marketing and are you looking for the next step in your career?
A market leading affiliate marketing company are looking for a Global Account Director to join their highly successful team in London.
With outstanding offices located in Central London, offering a family feel working culture, you will thrive within a company focused on their people. You will benefit from starting a career that is bursting with opportunity and progression, whilst working with leading brands such as Sky, Channel 4, Asos etc.
- Owning day to day strategic relationships to retain and grow your top clients as well as keep them up to date on the progress with their campaign
- Also responsible for the onboarding process of clients, managing budgets etc
- Be responsible for the teams sales success, client retention and ensuring the best possible services is delivered across the client base.
- Be a trusted mentor to your team, acting both as point of support where required, and ensuring the team are consistently working to the highest standard.
- Consistently exceed individual and team targets whilst building strong working relationships with clients
- 3+ years' experience within affiliate marketing in a similar account management role
- Strong communication skills to ensure you can liaise cross-department to build relationships and be able to give presentations face to face
- At least 1 years experience managing a small team so you can come in and
- A creative flare to be able to sell in ideas and concepts to brands
- A self-motivator able to work autonomously with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within a similar role to hit the ground running!
If you are motivated, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Global Account Director role now!
Emily Jones - Talent Consultant