This is a rare opportunity to work for one of the leading West Midlands charities, funded purely by donations. The charity saves lives across the West Midlands region and touches many people directly and indirectly.
The role: As part of the county-based community fundraising team, this Fundraising Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering plans for local fundraising initiatives. Working remotely, you will build relationships with local businesses to encourage partnership and donations and work closely with volunteer fundraisers, supporting them and identifying local fundraising opportunities.
- Contribute to the regional fundraising strategic goals
- Implement activities through company partnerships, groups and associations
- Regularly network with local businesses across the region to build relationships
- Support the local network of volunteers and fundraisers with ideas and initiatives
- Liaise with communications and PR team to maximise publicity and raise awareness of events
- Develop and implement fundraising plans in the local area
- Manage income generation and fundraising
- Represent the charity in local media as required
Candidate: To be a successful Fundraising Executive, you will be extremely self-motivated and organised and be able to work remotely to plan your days and book meetings with potential partners. You will be driven to create exciting and engaging events and fundraising ideas and be comfortable building relationships and networking.
This role will be based from home and will require travel as part of the role and the flexibility to attend some events outside of "normal" working hours. In return, you will receive flexible working and time in lieu as well as a team-based incentive.
This Fundraising Executive role needs to be based within the West Midlands region and be able to travel to the head office in Stourbridge. You must also have your own car and mileage allowance will be paid at 45p per mile.
Would suit someone from a similar fundraising role or alternatively from a sales, account management, events, marketing or project management background. You must be able to demonstrate why you feel your experience transfers to a role of this nature.
Fundraising Executive- West Midlands, £26,000, remote working within West Midlands region.